Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted on the STRICT understanding that the pupil has read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions. This is highly stated and clearly visible on our website.
l. A non retumable deposit fee is required at the time of booking. This is then deducted from the driving course price. The full balance of the intensive driving course fee is payable on the 1st day of the driving intensive course in cash. Each intensive driving course is for the time booked. No crash driving courses will be brought over to the next week, unless agreed by the instructor. The total hours of the course booked, includes the time for the test. Extra hours can be booked, but for an additional hourly cost.
2. If your instructor feels you are not ready to take your practical driving test, even on day of exam, because of safety, then pupil will NOT be allowed to take practical driving test with our company. NO refund for your test or driving course, will be offered to you. Pupils who NON-SHOW or cancel at short notice, for any of tests or course lessons, then no refunds will be offered. We will then have the right to cancel the driving intensive course completely. If a pupil cancels a crash course through their own decision, then NO REFUND is given from US or driving instructor.
3. Pupils who book extra singular driving lessons and who NON-SHOW, or cancel at very short notice, then the missed hourly tuition fee will be charged and payable to the driving instructor. You must attend each driving lesson on time, and in a fit state to drive. NOT to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, including prescribed medicines, this will affect your concentration and awareness. If any of our driving instructors believe you are unfit to drive, he or she will tell you that the driving lessons / driving course is CANCELLED because of legal reasons. No refund will be offered.
4. Where possible and with the Pupils FULL consent, we will use their credit/debit card to book the theory/practical driving tests. this allows us to keep our costs to a minimum, so offering lower driving course costs. We will provide the pupil with the same instructor each day of the crash driving course. But, through circumstances, it might not be possible to do so. No pupil should drive continuously, so very short breaks will arranged.
5. ALL attempts will be made to obtain Practical driving tests on the last day of pupil's intensive driving courses, if the pupil passed the Theory Test whilst on the longer 10 day crash courses. But when this is NOT possible in securing a place, the pupil are required to return at a later date, to take their driving test. A couple of hours are kept back from the driving course, for the day of the practical driving test.
6. No Practical test can be booked until Theory test is passed. A Practical Driving Test date can only be achieved by the availability, when we consult the DSA website at the time of the practical test booking. Throughout the intensive driving course, the pupil will be assessed of their driving ability If it is thought that the pupil would not pass the practical driving test, throughout the driving course, she/he will be informed and offered extra hours to bring the driving up to driving practical test standard, so long the instructor has the space in their diary to accommodate the extra hours.
7. A professional approach is demanded of the pupil and no abusive behaviour towards staff will be accepted The intensive driving course will be terminated and the fee nit refunded in such event. A driving course, any test fees and deposit will be held for a maximum of 6 months, if a pupil is unable to start the course for what ever reason After that time, a new deposit, test fees, driving course fee will be required to be repaid.
8. All courses are based on average leaning capabilities and are a guide only. No guarantees of 1st time pass can be implied. Crash Courses is only paid on commission and acts only as a booking agent. The contract of the Driving Course is is between the Pupil and the Instructor, who is a self employed contractor for the company. Any disputes claims or discussion should therefore be taken up with the instructor and not with us We cannot be held liable for any compensation claim from a pupil, nor can it be held responsible for any traffic law violation on the part of the pupil.
9. You must pass the legal eye sight test before allowed on the course. Instructor will check this on the first lesson. If in doubt, have eye sight checked at an opticians before course.